Friday, January 2, 2009

We're Back At It Again....

Since we changed Cooper's formula, he hasnt stopped spitting up. I wouldnt be so worried so but everytime he does it looks like its half of his bottle. He screams and screams til he spits up, then he's quiet for awhile and then he does it again for like an hour or longer. So today my mother-in-law took him to the doctor since she works there and all. Well the doctor ordered another ultrasound for tomorrow morning. They said he has MSPI, so we have to wait for him to poop then ill take in the sample for them to test. Then the doctor said he can eat every 2 hours but only allowed to eat 2-3 ounces. How in the world am I suppose to feed my chunky monkey only that much he throws a big fit when you take his food away. But the doctor played if off like there is nothing wrong with him. My mother in law and I are not very happy, but what can we do. So as of tomorrow we'll go back in for another ultrasound and go from there. My poor little guy. Although he does weigh 9 lbs. 9 oz. hes my chunky monkey lol. Thats all for now.
Hope everyone had a good New Years.

1 comment:

Sheree said...

becky,
your ont is too small to see and read
can change it please?