Friday, January 30, 2009

So Excited!!!

So Im so excited and I had to share my great news with ya'll.

Tonight my phone rings, didnt know the number but it was local so I figured I would let the voicemail pick it up, but for some reason I decided to answer it after all. Im so glad I did, the news made my night. It was my cousins wife, she was calling to tell me that Ciarrahs' sperm donor is willing to sign his rights away to her and let Michael adopt her!! This is such good news. He has said he would in the past but then he would change his mind. Well this time I dont think he'll change it, mostly because he has a 4th baby, by a 4th woman, on the way. Geezzz...some ppl just shouldnt breed, but then again I wouldnt have my beautiful little girl!!
I planned on going and getting a hold of an attorney after we filed our taxes to start the process, cause I figured once he realized how much behing he is on child support he would sign her over anyways, but since i have POA for Michael and I can represent him in any civil litigation, an attorney told me I could do all of it by myself. I'm so excited, so next week Im off to find me an attorney and get this process started so just maybe by the time she starts school, she'll have the same last name as us, that would be awesome.
Also, Ciarrah starts preschool next week, 3 days a week from 10 to 4. Im excited for her and me!! Since Cooper sleeps alot, this means I can maybe just maybe start classes online!! Well thats my next goal, one thing at a time on my plate lol.
Well thanks for reading about my great news. Hope everyone had a great week!!

3 comments:

Carey said...

Great news for all of you!!!!! Congrats! :)

Brenna said...

That is great news!!!! I am so excited for you and your family!

Cimi said...

We are so happy that this is happening for your family.