Thursday, January 8, 2009

5 Days Down

Well tomorrow will mark our 5 days of potty training. We have had some good days and bad days. But we're getting through it. Its a hard process, though. I wish I would have stuck to this along time ago and maybe it wouldnt be so hard.
Tuesday was a bad day. Ciarrah didnt potty in the potty at all. Then Wednesday, was another bad day, she only pottyed a few times. I had a break down that day. I was frustrated and well ended up having a melt down on the webcam with my husband. I know wasnt a good thing on my part, but he caught me a rough point in the day, and we'll I couldnt hide what was going on cause he knows me too well. So he saw my melt down. Then I called my mother-in-law and asked her if she could help me out, cause I didnt know what I was doing wrong.

Today was a great day for Ciarrah. My mother-in-law took her all day she was going to keep her over night but then she got called into work. But she had her from 9 am til 4pm. She didnt potty in her pants all day. When I picked her up she was doing good. She didnt potty at all in her pants at all tonight and went everytime she needed to go potty in the potty. She even started telling me she had to go potty. HOORAY for her. This morning she woke up dry, lets hope for another good night. I hope tomorrow goes well too. I know not to expect it to, but I can only hope.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Cimi said...

It is a long process, it will not happen over night. What goes in and when it comes out is the only true control a child has over their life. If a big deal is not made over the "mistakes" it will go faster, lots of praise!!! Good Luck.