Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday and then some

Yesterday was a pretty good day!


Ciarrah brought me home pretty flowers and a nice card. She picked them both out all on her own! She is becoming such a big girl! We went out for dinner with my parents that night. Ciarrah was not a very good girl. I have no idea what her deal was, but she wouldn't sit down to eat dinner. She had an attitude all night. So when we got home, off to bed she went!

Cooper is getting his first 2 teeth, at the same time. (pic below) He is not crabby, he is very happy. He does not have any of the things that many people associate with teething, so I am very happy about that. This was taking on Sat. and this morning I looked in his mouth, and they are almost all the way out! I am so very excited!!


Well I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: