Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cooper's Update

Today I took Cooper to his 6 month check-up. I am very happy that he has put on almost 4 lbs in 2 months. He is now up to 16lbs. He is almost 27inches long. He is a growing little boy. He does however, have an ear infection, poor little guy. Although, it is only the first one, Ciarrah had already had about 8 by the time she was his age, so I am hoping that he doesn't have a lot of them like her.

We also got some great news. We are going to start transitioning him back to regular formula. We are going to go to soy first then go to milk-based formula. I am very happy about this because his formula he is on now is very expensive and it has an awful odor.
Other than that things have been going good. We are getting ready to head back to Texas in July. I can't wait to get back. Michael was telling me today, that he thinks we will be going to Fort Stewart, GA. I am pretty excited because that is right on the ocean. We are going to the beach when he gets home for good, for a week I am pretty excited!

Well I hope everyone has a great week!!

Cooper's First Pic of his teeth

Ciarrah swinging...she loves to do this

3 comments:

Cimi said...

What great pictures of the kids! Would you guys be transferring to GA when Michael gets back in December?

Becky said...

That is what he is hoping for. Although it will take 6 months after he comes home for a transfer to take place! But I will be excited if we get to go to GA!

Sheree said...

great photos