Monday, January 18, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

I know I know...Its been a very long time since I last blogged. Things have been very busy. I haven't been on the computer much lately. But as of tomorrow Michael goes back to work and Ciarrah back to school. So that will free up alot of time for me.

We enjoyed his time with us at home. We have had a great few months with him to ourselves.
Over Christmas we went back to Nebraska. While it was fun, it was VERY cold. We got snowed-in an extra 3 days. So that meant that we couldn't head out East to see the rest of the families. But we should get leave in March so that is when we will head out that way. We had a blast while in Nebraska for Christmas. It was nice that he got to be there with us too.

Ciarrah, is doing well in school. She has about 2 days a week where she doesn't get a smiley face, so we are working on getting that corrected, ever since she went back after Christmas, thats when our problems started. Not much new with her. She is getting an attitude, but all in all, shes a great kid.

Cooper is growing into a fun kid. He still doesn't walk yet. He'll be 14 months old soon and you would think he would walk, but no not him. He would much rather crawl. He can walk, we've seen him take 5 or so steps, but he'll drop right down and crawl. He is finally eating regular food. Although no meat for him, we are taking it one step at a time with him. All in all he is doing well.

Things in Texas are great. We recently bought a new car. A 2008 Dodge Caliber. I love it. Its my car, which is nice cause its got just the right amount of space for traveling. The weather has been nice down here. It has been in the high 60's for a couple days. The rest of the week looks nice too.

Again, I apologize for the lack of blogging. But now that we are going back to normal, I will continue to blog.

I hope everyone has a great week:)

2 comments:

Sheree said...

thanks so much for the updates, it is great to see you and your family enjoying reconnecting and growing together.

Becky said...

Thanks:) I am going to try to blog more often. With him home, I feel the need to entertain him I guess you could say so I wasn't on very often. But now I can be on more often!!