Sunday, December 5, 2010

Skating

Today we took the kids skating. They had a blast as did I. I haven't skated since I was in high school, where I used to figure skate, oh how I miss it. I can still skate pretty good. Although this floor was a little slippery, but it was a blast.

When we got there it was empty. We were the only ones there which was nice until later on.

Cooper was a natural. He got out there and started skating. After a while of holding the wall he decided that he didn't need it anymore so he skated without the wall. I was skating backwards and he decided that he needed to do it too. He's such a smart little boy.


Ciarrah, on the other hand, wasn't so good at it. She just has balance issues. We tried regular skates for her and that didn't work. So we tried the kind of skates that Cooper had, that seemed to work better for her. Although she still had a hard time, she had more fun that way.



All in all we had a great time.
Hope everyone had a great weekend.