Monday, August 23, 2010

1st Day of School

Today was Ciarrah's 1st Day of pre-kindergarten, AGAIN :( Next year she gets to go to Kindergarten :) She did a really great job at drop-off, at least she didn't cry. I think it really helped her that Daddy was here this time. We all took her together and she loved it. All of the families on the culdasac went to take the kids to school. It was a pretty great morning for us. Michael didn't have to be at work til 10am so it was nice that he could stay home with us for a while.



Ciarrah's 1st Day of School




All the neighborhood kids
Jr, Carrie, Ciarrah, Jennifer, Maddie and Dalyn



Cooper is so much quieter when his sister is not here. WOW. I mean seriously there is no screaming or yelling or crying going on. It is quite peaceful and I LOVE it. I've come to the conclusion that she likes to hear her brother cry :(

Well its nap time here and I am so taking a nap today. Hope y'all have a great week :)

1 comment:

Cimi said...

This was my first year of no one in the family going off to the first day of classes. No grade school, no middle, no high and no college. :(