Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catching Up

It has been a while since I last blogged. It has been super busy around here again.
Ciarrah got her first ever SAD face at school on Tuesday. She was hitting, not following directions, not resting during rest time, the list goes on....I was very saddened when I heard about this. I asked her why she had such a rough day, she tells me she misses her daddy. For about the last week, all she does is cry and whin for him. It breaks my heart. His too when I tell him about it. So we are letting her talk to him as much as possible. At least he'll be home in 2 1/2 months so that is good news!
I have been busy planning our vacation when Michael comes home. We have about 4,000 miles to cover round trip in about 2 weeks, that shall be fun. We are leaving the 22nd at like 2am and heading straight to Nebraska. Staying there a few days, then going up to Virginia to see grandma and everyone up there. Then we are going to North Carolina to see his mom and sister. All the while, we have to be back home by the 2nd of January, cause Ciarrah goes back to school on the 4th. It is going to be fun driving in the car with a toddler and a 4 year old. I hope all goes well. We are driving straight through no overnight stopping. There are 2 adults we can both drive and sleep. I do not like stopping lol.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!